f

Friday 24 January 2014

LE Review

So today after pretty much an agonising 12 hour wait (I think it's safe to assume the Stardoll staff take normal office hours and begin work at 9 am) - the new LE collection was released! I think it was made worse by Stardoll telling us it would be released today, and pretty much everyone was a little hysteric about it. So anyway, on to my review! 
There were 3 filled floors of clothing and accessories for us to bit out teeth into! Overall I think it's a pretty mixed collection with not much of a theme, but I do think there were some stunning individual pieces to be had. There's a wide range of shoes, bags and clothing to be had, ranging from 35 SD's for accessories right up to 200 SD's for dresses, but most pieces were actually very well priced around the 50-70 SD mark, which I think was a great thing for us! 
After seeing the spoilers I definitely had 3 or 4 items picked out that I wanted to get - the jeans and denim jacket, the beautiful striped skirt, and the pink sequined top, but once the store arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the shoes and bought a couple of pairs, I really can't wait to style them into looks! 
Here are the pieces I chose to buy:
I tried to go for choices that I could easily combine into outfits - both new and things that I already wear, and I do think I achieved that - might do a specific styled outfit post later next week with some of the items  so you can see how I might wear them =)

I think it's definitely a step up from the previous collection, but there definitely is a way to go to get the levels back up to the same they were back in the early days of LE.

What do you guys think of the collection? What pieces did you buy? Comment below!

5 comments:

  1. I've got mixed feelings for this collection. There are things that I totally dislike and others that I love, like the Glitter LE Blouse, which is the only thing I bought, but so far I haven't figured out how to style it. I'd love to see how would you wear it.
    I also liked the motorcycle pants and the violet platforms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend created the style with this blouse and I think it's awesome: annuta0530
      https://pp.vk.me/c425421/v425421383/7d67/rsaeXd2oR5U.jpg

      Delete
  2. I did enjoy the collection, I bought 21 items in total, and while I feel guilty lol, I know I like them and I'll be able to put them into many different outfits. Also the graphic quality is really awesome, already with the tributes you could see a big improvement so hopefully they will keep up with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've spent about 6 hourse just in fron of my laptop waiting for the release... And it happend only at 4am. I was so sleepy, university began at 8am... I think you understand how I was feeling. But I am TOTTALY IN LOVE with this collection, bought about 30pcs. So many Versace items, both from RTW and Couture collection made me to have a new look at this brand. I think that the dress from the advetisment is my favorite piece.
    But I was disappointed that didn't draw any jewelry except the bracelet with logo...

    P.S. I hoped that they will make some Dolce&Gabbana pieces, 'cause I am a collector, but they ruined my dreams once again ;( I'm afraid they won't draw the Fw collection at all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know... II'm probably one of the few who wasn't impressed by the collection. I waited so long for it and ended up not buying anything at all. I just didn't think any of those items was worth the price, which is good for my pockets but sad for my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete