f

Friday 31 January 2014

Mother nature

I love natural beauty - especially on Stardoll where it has become the norm to add a lot of enhancements to our faces along with layers and layers of makeup. So today I'm featuring two dolls who've, although they've used enhancements and makeup, have pulled off a natural look amazingly well! On the left we have --Kayley and on the right we have Katrian-G. As well as their beautifully clear skin, they both sport a pale tone, which I've noticed increasingly popular around Stardoll, along with platinum hair, featured earlier this week. I love seeing this look a lot more around Stardoll, and I hope its popularity continues to strive, for I do think we are leaving the "pile it on" makeup effect behind! Below are a couple of beautiful natural snaps I wanted to share: {Pinterest.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment