f

Sunday 19 January 2014

SAG Awards - J Law

[usmagazine.com]
So J Law wore the dark sequined Dior dress that I pointed out earlier this week - I absolutely love it on her! Would have posted last night, but I was still kinda working on some studying while watching the Red Carpet - woops! I watched most of the awards ceremony itself too, glad I sat and watched it, it was great, although for several of the television shows I hadn't heard of them before, so I was able to kinda tune out for those and keep an ear out for any names I recognised while I typed away and my references list =P
I think the dress looks a bit different, the colours less defined maybe? On the runway picture it seemed distinctly emerald and a deep red, almost burgundy, but actually on Jen it seems different, which will be down to the lighting - but who cares, I still love it on her! 

Have a good Sunday!

1 comment: