f

Sunday 12 January 2014

Wear My Closet Challenge #1

Ok - first look for this challenge, and I'm gonna try not to wear items repetitively so I can get through everything, and things I can't wear/style, I'll probably end up selling them off at some point if I buy another SS membership! I haven't finished cataloguing yet, but it will take a while, I've done all my tops so far and I had like 200-ish =O =O =O It definitely shocked me! As I said in the intro post for this challenge, it will be based on clothing items, I will try and vary it up with accessories too, but clothes are the focus. But on with the outfit!
Clothing:
Black Lace Bandeau, Bizou
Blouse Inspired By Marcelo Sommer, Archive
Over The Shoulder Gem Cardi, MM Fashion
Basic Black Long Skirt, BASICS

Accessories:
Silver Chain Booties, Saint Laurent

4 items down - like 500 to go!

2 comments:

  1. This is so interesting and original, I love it! :D Perhaps you could do a version wherein the readers could also participate in the challenge? :3

    ReplyDelete