f

Thursday 20 February 2014

In Prada, In Milan


So our next fashion destination is Milan. I'd suggest you to get your eyes ready for the high-fashion you'll see this week as the Milan hosts lots of world famous big guys such as Versace, Fendi, Moschino, Dolce&Gabbana... And PRADA.

I'd like to share you what my doll wore to Prada show held today.


Prada's Spring/summer 2011 collection which reminds me of a mix of Mexican culture and a funky modern line was such a great collection for me. So my doll took this statement dress from a dark side of her closet and wore it to the show with a black jacket on shoulders and basic flat boots.

Hotbuys valentin jacket - It Girls
Salvador tropical print dress ( Prada ) - A freebie
Black Chelsea boots - Basics
Chain handle tribe purse ( Louis Vuitton ) - ELLE


Afterwards the show my doll stopped to have something to drink at Terraza Aperol but oh no, clock is working if she wants to be on time for Moschino show she should leave. 

Leave me your comments! 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment