f

Saturday 8 February 2014

Marilyn

Had to feature this wonderful beauty look from TYLERCON - it has such a vintage and Marilyn Monroe feel about it, and I love it! Plus the whole look from head to toe works well together and each piece compliments the others, a great combination. I think darker pinks or reds at the eyes can be very hit and miss, it can look a bit like a punch in the face, but on the other hand it can look amazing when it's just right, like here! Normally I'm not a fan of eyelash additions, especially when they're not placed right (I see so many on Stardoll that make me close the page immediately!) - but I actually love the placement of these, it's unusual but works to an advantage =) The hair style is also greatly chosen, you never see it worn around Stardoll, I've given it a go but had no success - so well done! Enjoy your Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment