f

Sunday 2 February 2014

Statement art

Adore this outfit from Anshes! Every component has been chosen so well and it all goes together perfectly! I love the white base (lets not lie, I like most white clothing =P) for the purple theme that is going on. The faux fur jacket is a piece I thoroughly love styling, and it can be tricky to get right, but it's perfection here! The accessories are great, I love the use of the Museum Mile portrait as a bag, the colours are complimentary to the rest of the look, and those Louboutins ... heart is slowly stopping! I rarely see dolls in the Louboutin shoes, let alone these ones which are pretty much statement shoes - and are the best addition to this outfit!!! Just seeing the shoes makes me want to hurry up and finish my current challenge because I've already got an idea for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment