f

Sunday 2 February 2014

Wear My Closet Challenge #12

I think I'm desperate for good weather now! Although I did go to the supermarket today, wrapped up in fluffy socks and a scarf and when I got back (it's not even a 5min walk) I was sweltered! Also think my brain is tuning into Valentine's day which is coming up - now I just need to find a boyfriend ...
Clothing:
Basic White Short Top, Basics
Valentino Red Jumpsuit, Valentino
Military Cropped Capelet, Special Offer

Accessories:
YSL Belt, Saint Laurent
White Snap Purse, Callie's Picks
Carrie Stilettos, Young Hollywood

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Your jacket looks works really well with those pants :)
    I'm also desperate for good weather. I only really noticed how cold it was when I forgot to wear a scarf when I went out shopping yesterday ahaha.
    I'm pretty hyped for Valentine's day, it's an excuse to wear a lot of pink so I'm definitely going to take advantage of that!

    ReplyDelete