f

Sunday 9 February 2014

Wear My Closet Challenge #16

Thought I was getting on really well with the challenge, and I was like 'You've used tons of your closet already!' then I looked at the numbers and saw I had 50 pages left, with 9 items per page that's 450 item ... I honestly can't get my head around having that many items still to wear, I think I've worn 40/50 things so far. Not gonna lie, it makes me wanna cry, I can't even imagine how 450 items looks laid out, nor can I even think what they all actually are! Anyway, wanted to style this Chanel jacket as I've tried numerous times and failed - also glad I chose a dress!
Clothing:
Leather Chanel Jacket, Chanel
Column Dress, Cheap Monday

Accessories:
Bow Heels, Sonia Rykiel

2 comments:

  1. I love this! The jacket seems quite tricky to style. However beautiful those sleeves are they're definitely not versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we have another 'Get Involved' thingy???

    ReplyDelete