f

Thursday 24 July 2014

C O L L A R E D D E N I M D R E S S

As promised, my next post is on the Collared Denim Dress from the newest Bizou release. It cost 16SD, so maybe a little on the pricier side if you're living Stardoll on a small budget. I loved this piece in the release but was a tad hesitant to purchase because my first question on sight was 'How would I style this?' - took the risk anyway and now bring you two stylings of the dress! Tried to keep both looks summery with white season specific shoes (gotta love those Pretty 'n Love sandals and the Hot Buys booties, need to wear those more!) then chose some outerwear/top half clothing. Firstly ended up going with this blue based sweater, it is definitely much more of an autumn/winter piece, but with the lower neckline it's perfect for collared shirts or dresses like this one. Then I chose the RIO cape, a piece which I don't think I've worn before, which is quite formal, but hey, it seems to work well with this casual denim dress! I really love both looks which I've put together and can't wait to see how some of you guys style this dress too =D

1 comment:

  1. This is my styling for the Collared Denim Dress - http://i.imgur.com/9ivJo7L.png?1
    I hope you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete