f

Saturday 26 July 2014

LE Styled Outfits - P A R T 1

So, time for 'Part 1' of my stylings of the new LE collection! Above you can see the pieces that I picked up yesterday, and this is a very quick post of stylings of the two dresses that I bought - the Fringed Tank Dress and the Sherriff Chiffon Maxi. Both are a tad sheer, the first a little more so, so I chose undergarments for this one, and decided on this Nelly oversized jacket which I love. Simple heels work with anything, so those are what I went for - I've also noticed that recently I have been turning to necklaces a little more, hopefully this is something I can keep up with! For the second, I chose very basic, with pretty much just the dress, a boho sort of style which I really love seeing, moreso on others before now as I don't think my doll pulls it off very well! Accessorised with a different pair of black sandals (I kinda love this pair, I never really see them worn that much!) and then this silver fringed bag on it's first outing for me I think - it has always seemed quite tricky to style right but I like it with this dress, so maybe it's found it's style niche and I can give it another go soon =)
Part 2 will contain stylings for the two different tops I bought and I look forward to seeing what I come up with for them =D 
{Zadig&Voltaire images from style.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment