f

Monday 18 August 2014

HotBuys Hard Rock Tee - Styled By You

A handful of days ago, one of the latest Hotbuys was released, this tee - now I'm not much into Rock, I think that's fairly obvious for anyone who has come across me, so I haven't bought or styled this piece, but luckily some of you guys have for me to feature! Both lulluplix and Diana.Miss2 have rocked their stylings of the tee, seeing these I know I'd never be able to pull it off - it looks great with both leather-look leggings and a plaid skirt, but both have gone for ankle boots, a staple in rock-styled looks it would seem?
What do you guys think - love this tee? Styled it yourself? Let me see in comments!

2 comments:

  1. New t-shirt is great! I will buy if I have enought stardollars. In my opinion Paulina's (Diana.miss2 <3 ) outfit is so much better than lulluplix. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I love this type of T-shirts - with names of rock bands, they rook really good haha! In my opinion lulluplix`s outfit is better, although I would remove the scarf and add a blazer or a denim jacket :)

    ReplyDelete