f

Monday 11 August 2014

R O Y A L T Y | Release Review

We definitely had a busy week with releases last week because along with SubCouture and Fever, we also had Royalty! It's definitely been about time for a release and I think there's been enough mention of Elie Saab for Stardoll to finally do something about it - I for one am very happy at getting our bit of this designer, although I would have preferred a Tribute store, I really can't complain =)
So we were treated to two floors filled with 12 gowns along with several pairs of shoes and along with bags, and a price range of 8 to 28 SD's, which is great and marginally cheaper than the Tribute stores from this year, but it probably can be expected to be as we pay quite a bit of money to attain the Royalty status. So I think the combined designer status and the appealing price have made this a popular release and I've seen people wearing the dresses around quite a bit over the week (the Architectural Nude Long Dress seems to be the biggest hit I'd say!) So far I've easily managed to pick up several pieces but I think there could be multiple further trips to this store! The collection has 3 bags, which all look good, the Runway Shoulder Bag leapt out to me immediately so I very much look forward to wearing this at somepoint, and I'm feeling it won't be with the Ville Lumiere Jumpsuit in which it's paired with at the store (I did buy this too, but I'm feeling like styling them totally separately!) My favourite piece of the collection? I'd have to say the Black Soiree Jacket, this sort of piece is very much needed on Stardoll and is pretty easy to use and slip into current wardrobes without needing to buy other items from this collection, I do love it with that black dress though, which also has a great individual shape that we don't have much of on the site, so I may have picked that up too^ The shoes of the collection are absolutely fab! All black and white and pretty much all classics, Stardoll really couldn't have gone wrong here! The White Mesh Stilettos were my immediate purchase, they're just so me and I look forward to wearing them - maybe give some of my other white shoes a little break =)

What did you guys think of the collection? Have you styled any looks yet - show me in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I truily loved few pieces from this collection, especially everything from the first mannequin, lace top & skirt, white jumpsuit and the black gown. Royality is one of my fave brands so far :)

    ReplyDelete