f

Friday 22 August 2014

Y O U N G H O L L Y W O O D | Release Review

I have to say I think everyone was in a bit of a craze yesterday when the spoilers were released for this very very very long awaited new Young Hollywood collection (and an actual collection not just a window) and I will admit I was crazed with them! I saw the spoilers before they were posted anywhere so had a lot longer to freak out, and it definitely didn't do my brain any good! Haha =) I love the above image on the site homepage, I think it's perfect for the store! Anyway, so it's been released now and lets take a look at the store.
The store is amazing! People went mad over it from the second I posted a screenshot of the spoiler of it at USD and that was definitely reflected when the pieces were available for purchase - the Kendall dress was sold out within 15-20 minutes =O Although I probably could have predicted that one =P The pieces are a lot more limited this time around, a good thing in my opinion, but the prices don't reflect an extremely exclusive collection, which is fantastic! Prices range from 29 to 165 SD's - thinking about that in respect to LE and Tributes etc. those are good prices for the pieces as, in my opinion, everything is very well designed and has stuck very closely to the great RL versions{you can check those out at our partner, Stardoll Real Brands =)} Plus they fit nicely to our dolls - there's not much more we could ask for! Oh, and the accessories and tops of the collection are super versatile, there are so many ways you could choose to style them, so there really is value for money here!
I ended up spending 883SD's - I bought things on whether I liked them or not and didn't even look at the prices until afterwards in my Transactions list (not always the best thing to do!) and for 10 items, I don't think this is too bad, also considering I thought I'd buy a lot more. A quick glimpse at what I got:
I am very delighted with my purchases, and although the rest of my clothes in my virtual closet are screaming at me to stop cramming more in, I can't wait to have them in there to wear!

Alike the last LE collection review, I'm going to do my Styled Outfits separately - so expect a post later on today then maybe another over the weekend or early next week! Let me know what you think of the collection and which pieces you ended up buying =D 

2 comments:

  1. I liked only a few items and only bought Selena's dress and the Olivia shirt, which I love! I considered the Kendall dress but as I only had 260sd to spend on it I didn't buy it as it was a whopping 172sd!

    ReplyDelete