f

Friday 22 August 2014

YH Styled Outfits - P A R T 1

So starting with the dresses! I bought 4 - the Selena Capri Gown, the Kendall Much Music Gown, the SJP Romatic Gown and finally the JLo PFW Jumpsuit. Now I think they do very much speak for themselves and really don't need a 'styling' as such, but I still wanted to put together some looks =)
Both of these dresses are alllllllll about the legs and you're able to wear a good pair of shoes and be able to show one off nicely with them - I ended up going simple black for them both, choosing the Night Out Heels (also from this new release) for the first look. These are incredibly similar to the Jennifer Pumps from the, also new, Pals store, at 11SD's you make a 19SD saving so they might appeal to some people much more! And I settled on the Minimalist Alexander Heels for the second look. Choosing a pair for this dress was more difficult that I'd thought it would be - I just didn't seem to have the perfect pair, so if you find a great pair that look amazing with the dress, let me know! For bags I went for two I haven't actually used before, a black Saint Laurent one for the first look and a Versace for the second, I am glad I finally got to actually get these into looks and I think they work pretty well with their respective dresses =)
I love the dreamy quality of the first piece against the modern and harsher feel of the jumpsuit - however I love both pieces and I love how they look on my doll! For the first I chose pastel Fendi shoes, I would have loved something in baby baby blue or a very pale lavender however I don't have shoes in either colour (new mission on Stardoll!) And then I chose the Museum Mile Dior Inspired heels for the jumpsuit - another pair I'm not sure about with it and I'll definitely be trying a few out later on to see if another pair can give it that wow-factor! I also added this small silver Nelly clutch to this look which I feel is a good addition and despite the different tone of silver to the jumpsuit itself, it works well with the look.

Look out for "Part 2" with the rest of my YH Styled Outfits!

1 comment:

  1. My favourite outfit is definitely number 4 with inspired by Versace aka. JLo PFW Jumpsuit. You are wearing it reaaaaally well! I didn`t like the Selena Capri Gown, and any outfit can`t convice me to it, sorry :) I wouldn`t also wear Kendall Jenner`s gown with a black pair of heels. They just didn`t look good together. I`d ratcher choose heels in lighter colours like white, nude, or even red or violet :)

    ReplyDelete