f

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Styling Shoes Challenge #4 | Grunge Stilettos

Sorry it's been a while since the last post of this, but I've been very very busy with my RL! Anyway, on with my looks for this pair of shoes =)
Ages ago when I put these shoes out to style for this challenge, I was really excited for them, but styling these looks over the weekend was pretty tricky, and I'm not even sure I like them! However I'll publish this anyway in case some of you guys have great stylings with the shoes!

They look good as a stand out coloured piece, so my looks have really focused on simple colours - although I experimented with the pink there a little, in my mind it worked, in reality? Not so much! But oh well, I gave it a shot! I think they do look great in the second two looks though, the grey just seems to work nicely with them though, and they also look good with either a dress or trousers.

I don't really have much else to say - but maybe if you've styled them, you could show me in the comments? =D xx

1 comment: