f

Wednesday 24 December 2014

T R E S S U P | Release Review

Well this sure was a nice surprise - new Tress Up! I had just said in my Chanel post that I loved the little topknot from the homepage advert, and bam, here it is! Merry Christmas Eve guys =D x
Two floors packed with styles which make a great addition to our Plaza I'm thinking! I love a lot of these styles, and they have a good variety to really suit everyone. Not everything suits my doll, but that's all in the fun of it - trying on everything and seeing what works well and what doesn't!
Prices range from 16 to 24SD's, which is about average for hair, and there are a couple of SS only styles. I renewed my membership this week too, so as I'm a Royalty member there is also 10% off, meaning Royalties pay 2SD's less on each style - a pretty decent offer for Royalty members I's say! Although I don't think this affected how I bought, I bought the pieces I liked and not just because they were a little cheaper, I'd happily have paid the full price.
I ended up only choosing two styles - the Andrea Hair and the Pretty Girl Hair, but I think there will be other wildly popular ones out there, for example the Cara Long Hair, the Lena Styled Bob and the Lupita Hair. I've already seen a lot of members wearing all the different styles out there, so a pretty successful release!
Right now I'm loving wearing the Pretty Girl Hair and I can't wait to try my other purchase^

So what do you guys think of the release? Any favourite new styles? Let me know in the comments =)

2 comments:

  1. you look great wearing Pretty Girl Hair, which unfortunately doesn`t match my doll`s face :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hairstyles in this collection look very nice, however, not all of them match my doll. In the end, I bought the Lena Styled Bob, which isn't bad. The hair you bought though, suits your doll well! :)

    ReplyDelete