f

Sunday 22 February 2015

LE Styled Outfits

So I ended up buying 7 pieces of the collection, less than I assumed I would, and I'm very much looking forward to putting together looks with everything! I'm only going to style a couple of the pieces due to my busy RL schedule right now, but if anyone has a special request for me to style an item I bought but haven't shown, feel free to comment!
So firstly the Sonia Culottes. I was on the fence with them, but after Jack sent me his stylings it pushed me into buying them a little bit! But I did have a great time coming up with two looks for you, and I was dubious at how it would be to find tops which would work, but I was able to pull about 7 or 8 from my closet which worked immediately, so no bother there! I didn't intend to go with two full black looks, but they both just stood out as good stylings of the Culottes so I wasn't going to delete one, haha! I also found myself looking to stick to the whole minimalism theme of the collection when I put them together.
And now the Camel Wool Coat, another piece I thought looked naturally good with black! However I did veer away from that, albeit not far, to white for my other two looks with this coat! I can't get over how great those DKNY trousers look with it, or that turtle-neck knitted sweater (HotBuys, although Nelly had a similar version)! I also went for a turtle-neck shirt in my 'black' look, I've been seeing these worn more in RL and found myself needing to give this one a go, in fact it's been chilling in my storage! I also wore a new pair of tights - managed to snap up this pair of 3rd Season LE ones in the Bazaar today for under 150SD's, what a find! 

1 comment: