f

Sunday 5 April 2015

B U N N Y H O P | Styled Outfits

So the Bunny Hop event started last week and will continue until the 15th of April. The main event really is the Gift-o-Meter in the StarPlaza which can be filled with spends and goes up to 200SD, earning you a little gift at certain milestones. With new releases such as Original Future (Review and Outfits coming soon - I promise!) and Subcouture, I've found it pretty easy and quick to fill up mine and I now have all the gifts from it - so why not a Styled Outfits post?!?! I always find with freebies from things like this that the quality isn't quite a great as Plaza items and they're never really items I'd want and I end up storing them until I get around to doing a big recycling spree - so this time I want to make an effort with two of the items which I think are worthwhile =D
This Braided Cape (@160SD spend) is pretty fab and a perfect spring item I'd say - I only went for two looks however I could have put together about 5 or 6 easily. The Pucci Print Jeans (styled here), for example, would look amazing with it I think!
Secondly these Acid Wash Jeans (@55SD spend) are great - I love both the shape and the colouring plus they're good for this season and into the summer, I can see more looks coming from them later on in the year!

2 comments:

  1. Wherte did you get the black kimono?
    Btw I love all your outfit, I think this time the gift-o-meter is quite good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the very first floor of the Nelly store in the plaza =)

      Delete