f

Monday 6 April 2015

O R I G I N A L F U T U R E | Release Review

I found myself very pleasantly surprised with this Original Future release this week - there are numerous versatile pieces that I found myself buying and I can't wait to style them up for you guys!
There is a good range of pieces and I think the style of some does seem a little more girly/feminine than previous releases from here have been in terms of the dresses and skirts. The accessories don't really appeal to me this time around, there's just nothing I like really! Quite a few of the pieces do probably have an acquired taste, although I do think that a few pieces really are for everyone, namely the Oversize White Top at 11SD which will fit a huge variety of individual styles and different types of outfit.
Prices range from 5 to 16SD's which is pretty reasonable I think - I purchased 4 or 5 items in the end, so the total didn't add up to too much. 
The two dresses I bought, the Fluffy Minidress and the Minimalist Jersey Dress are pieces which I can see myself wearing for a long time, and I styled them both fairly simply without too many additions:
I also purchased the Branded Tee and the 80s Denim Skirt which are pieces I'd relate more to summer - I can't wait to style the skirt more, I have quite a few other ideas so I can see another post about it once we're into the summer months, but right now I love it with this sweater =)

How have you guys enjoyed this release? Styled any good looks with the pieces? xx

1 comment:

  1. I loved the release! I only bought the branded tee and the mesh dress, but I'm planning on buying the grey dress and the sweater with black transparencies (very alexander wang imo) too! :)

    I styled that mesh dress some days ago, very simple: http://amanwaka.blogspot.com.es/2015/04/donuts-and-bagles.html

    ReplyDelete