f

Friday 12 June 2015

Austere finesse

When I think of austere fashion, I think of strictness and simplicity. The notion of refinement is always distinct in my outfits, and this ensemble included. It is my first time wearing a piece from the Melbourne Minimalism store. The crisp white blazer is my absolute favourit item! The pairing of the jeans give the look an off-duty appeal, and the addition of the YSL clutch gives the outfit an overall stamp! What do you think? Leave a comment, tick a box!




4 comments:

  1. I think I would have like it even more with heels instead of those mocasins, but it's perfect anyway! I love how you combined the vest with that thing you're wearing underneath :)

    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very nice outfit.I am curious about what is that thing underneath the blazer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I am not wrong, it is the Sharp White Cape Blazer from RIO.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete