f

Friday 5 June 2015

Wear Dem Jewels Challenge #1

So day #1! The first necklace is the Chanel Chain Necklace from the December 2013 Chanel release (short review post here!) which, at the time, cost 24SD's. Unfortunately it isn't sellable right now for whatever reason =/
The main challenge which comes from the Beauty Parlor jewellery is that it can only sit ontop of all clothing, so no tucking inside a jacket - but so far I've enjoyed it! I stuck to lighter outerwear in both the first and third looks so I don't think the necklace looks too out of place with either. Clearly I think it looks best with white as I've unintentionally chosen all white looks, oops, but I think my favourite is the second, middle look - I don't even know why, I kinda just love it! Could be the super casual Nelly Luxe Pants paired with a host of designer pieces! And of course, the necklace works perfectly with the white Chanel boucle dress in the third look, it was a bit of a 'no-brainer' moment when coming up with looks =) And what shocks me is that I bought this in December 2013 and am yet to wear it!

What do you guys think? Please please let me know in the comments - there's 400 followers, just a handful of comments shouldn't be too much to ask for!

4 comments:

  1. I love these outfits, especially the one in the middle, like you.
    And I really like this necklace. Too bad I didn't bought it when it was in the store...
    Anyway, great job :) and great idea. Very useful, because sometimes I don't know what jewellery to wear with the outfits.
    Oh, and I'll try to comment more often.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mostly like outfit number 2 and number 3.You made me regret selling this necklace haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also sold it, but i would do it again. I mean, I love it, it's perfect, and you're outfits are nice, but that thing that it puts over all the clothing.. it used to be like that most of the time. Fortunately now stardoll makes them as piece of clothing :) <3

    My favorite outfit is the 1st, but I will still do a more basic outfit, without layers, so the necklace won't show on top. I think I had an outfit with that necklace I will search for it!

    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love every outfit you've made, finally I see something interesting with Rio white blazer. My favourite must be the first one =)

    ReplyDelete