f

Saturday 6 June 2015

Wear Dem Jewels Challenge #2

Day #2 =) This is the Green Diamond Necklace from Glam 'R Us, a store which is no longer in the Plaza, and unfortunately this necklace isn't sellable for whatever, probably slightly annoying, reason! It's a good piece and I'm sure many want to get their hands on it!
I did have 7 or 8 outfits styled, however I didn't want it to be too overwhelming so picked 3 which hopefully show a variety? And again I seem to have gone with a theme, just black this time instead of white - honestly I don't do this on purpose! The necklace does look great with both colours though^
I love pairing it with the yellows in the first look, and yellow is a colour I should wear a little more often, so I think I'll be trying something like this again, and I think the necklace also goes well with the very casual sweater, but also the more formal style of the third look. With that third look I definitely stepped out of my comfort zone a little with those shorts, but I'm glad I gave them a go and would be willing to again!

What do you guys think? Please please let me know in the comments - there's 400 followers, just a handful of comments shouldn't be too much to ask for!


5 comments:

  1. I love the first outfit, although I think it would look better with another bag, in another color, because the shoes and the necklace already give a pop of color to it, so maybe a white bag would fit better in my opinion. I also love how this necklace looks good with the top on the third outfit, which I think needs a little more elaboration. :)
    I really like the idea of this challenge because I think it's very hard to visualize the jewelry from the beauty parlor in an outfit and you're doing a wonderful job. Looking forward for the next posts! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd change trousers in the first and second one. Overall, great stylings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the outfits.Although i have the same opinion as isabella8103,i think that you should change bag in the 1st outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Third one is my favorite <3
    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete