f

Sunday 14 June 2015

Wear Dem Jewels Challenge #4

My #4 in this challenge, and it's the Teardrop Crystal and Pearl Necklace from Mawi, plus you can still get this for 5/6SD in the Plaza (I got mine for 3 so there must have been an offer on at the time I purchased it!)
I enjoyed styling this necklace, although I did find it a little tricky to go with a lot of the dresses I have, so the two trouser looks came to me first and I had to be a little more creative with the middle look pictured above. I am trying to keep the looks versatile between each necklace that I style so it doesn't remain too boring for you guys!
With the first look I definitely picked out the pink in the necklace for the trousers, and I did look at some different bags but nothing was working at all - maybe you guys have some good suggestions for it! And the third look I knew I wanted to use this lace blouse (from the recent VOILE sale), and so I came up with some white layering, and including the new Lace Bikini Top from Melbourne Minimalism so that gets me somewhere with styling that piece! I love these high waisted trousers, but I think I should have picked better shoes - these are the PPQ Pointed Mules but they looked better in my suite before I changed the pose in photoshop, whoops, my bad!


Anyway, what do you guys think? Let me know in comments!


LITTLE COMPETITION: Tell me which of the three looks is your favourite and why, and three lucky people will win this necklace gifted from me =) ENDS: 15th June 2015 @ 10pm GMT

11 comments:

  1. I love the second outfit because black is the new black and it's aways the best choice (why not love a full black outfit?), specially when it makes the necklace stand out like this! The outfit is so classy and this skirt is to die for. *u*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black is totally the new black! Haha
      And to think I almost sold this skirt, so glad I didn't!

      Delete
  2. I love both the first one and 2nd one equally. But I'll say the first one, the top looks really great with those pants, makes me wanna wear the same combination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wear it! And find some great accessories to go with it =)

      Delete
    2. Haha wearing it atm x

      Delete
  3. I am all about the second one! I'm in love with this skirt, it makes every outfit more interesting. Fabulous blouse, this dress and top look as one piece. This hat looks gorgeus here and any kind of bag is not necessary. This outfit sells the necklace really well =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first one the most because I think it makes the White Cape Top stand out - they didn't really struggle with the graphics for this one. Another thing I love is that the look is very simple and that makes it be more beautiful than the other two as I always preferred simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going with the first one. Classic never goes wrong, I love its simplicity. However, I'm missing a total white outfit in here, idk if it would look as good as the black one, but I have a good feeling haha

    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't gift from the Beauty Parlor - makes me sad =( So instead I'll buy you all something from your wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it wasn't necessary! Thank yooou xx

      Delete