f

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Wear Dem Jewels Challenge #12

The piece today is the first bracelet of the challenge - the Multi Dome Dynamite Bangle from Mawi which costs just 4SD's, that's a bargain if I've ever seen one! It's also still for sale in the Plaza, so no tricky searching for this one, just click HERE to get it in your dressing room =)
Two pretty contrasting looks with this bracelet - the first darker with detailing from this breton styled top. I love the sleeve length on this one, so I think it suits having the furry vest ontop. I also love the navy heels I chose, despite a lot of people saying black and navy don't go, I disagree and think this works well! My second look is much lighter and fit for the season with this lace detailed dress and denim jacket (in fact, this jacket was one of my early Styled Outfits posts back in 2012!) which is a fab combination for a dressed down but still stylish look =) The gold shoes seemed a must with this bracelet too^

I hadn't really put much thought to this bracelet before now, but I do think I'd make the effort to wear it a little more often - what do you guys think?

1 comment: