f

Saturday 22 August 2015

Chicky Fresh + Introduction

Hello everyone! 
My name is Tânia aka Bottega and I'm a new guest writer here on The Stardoll Lookbook. I'm 21 years old, I live in the Netherlands and Fashion is one of my biggest obsessions.

Style for me is a way to express yourself so it always depends on my mood, though most of the time I go for the casual, street alike look, as you will might see from my upcoming outfits. I use everything as inspiration and can spend ages trying out clothes on my doll until I figure out what I want to wear and what looks just right.

Here's my outfit for today, I hope you like it:


Bottega is wearing Sleek Summer Shades by Fever, Notion Blazer by Nelly.com, Tartan Crossover Top by Archive, DKNY short shorts by DKNY, Killah Spiked Bangle by Killah, See All Caryall by Antidote and Silver Shoes by Rio

See you next time and have a good weekend, 
xxo 

Bottega

No comments:

Post a Comment