f

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Wear Dem Jewels Challenge #16

This jewellery is a little different - a watch! This is the Swiss Watch from MM Fashion (I realise I wrote 3 M's on the image below, woops!), it costs 6SD's and is still available in the Plaza =D
I kinda liked doing a watch, but I just wanted to wear long sleeves with it and that wasn't always possible! Not sure how much I like my first look, but I definitely love the second too. This blue Nelly dress seems like a perfect fit for the watch! Not sure why I went with a blue theme, but I think it works? And I'm loving trying this hairstyle out, might give some more a go in the next weeks. Oh well, what do you guys think? =D x

1 comment:

  1. Love your stylings with the watch! I was going to say which one is my favorite but I think I'm no lying when I say that I like them all :D
    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete