f

Monday 14 September 2015

Fashion Week Styled Outfits

It's fashion-crazy time - yep, Fashion Month has begun! I don't know about you guys but I'm someone who sits at the end of the day and checks out all the shows. But another fun part is seeing what everyone wore to attend the show - to incorporate that onto Stardoll I've worked on a few looks for this post that I'd put my doll in to attend a show. Now we're already well into NYFW, but maybe I'll do this sort of post for a few others too =D
Coming into the autumn I wanted to try and convey that in my looks - so there's some deeper colours there like the burgundy, navy and raspberry, but I couldn't help sticking in some light summer pieces in there, including the white over-the-shoulder blazer, and the statement leopard blazer.

No comments:

Post a Comment