f

Wednesday 30 September 2015

R I P P E D D E N I M S H I R T

I've had the shirt sitting out to style for a few months, and now getting around to it! The Ripped Denim Shirt is from Bizou and costs 15SD's - I'm still on the fence about cropped shirts, but I wanted to give this one a go to style some transition outfits from the summer into autumn.
At first I did think it might be a little tricky because I'd been putting it off for so long, but I found quite a few items that worked with the shirt, and a surprising number of skirts and dresses!
My first look uses these freebie FB trousers, and the high-waisted style is perfect for the hem of the shirt. I kept the accessories super glam with silver heels and a silver detailed bucket bag.
My second look includes the Minimalist Jersey Dress, and I think it's fit works quite nicely with that of the shirt. Love making this dress a little more rock and roll so used my typical jacket and these ankle boots - looking at it now I wish I'd chosen a bag!
The final look is the most still attached to summer, but I really love using this Alice+Olivia skirt, and it works with the shirt^ Paired it with these DKNY shoes, a combination I've worn before, but it's one I know looks decent. I quite like the addition of the Melbourne Minimalism blazer to this look.
I actually came up with a few more looks and have worn them on my doll the past few days so you may have seen some others on my doll too =)

So what do you guys think of this shirt? Maybe you want to make a purchase? And which of my looks did you like best - let me know in comments!

1 comment:

  1. You (kind of) made it work. But the shirt itself it still bloody unflattering - it just even a piece like the YSL skirt in the last look, which is lovely on its own is... foreshadowed. That shirt just hides the waist and makes the proportions look all wrong.

    ReplyDelete