f

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Wear Dem Jewels Challenge #19

The penultimate challenge post! The piece for this post are the Gold Diamond Earring from Glam 'R Us, a previous Plaza store so you'll need a little StarBazaar search to find these ones. They're not something I'd go for but I did enjoy coming up with this:
The outfit is just alright, but I'm fairly impressed with myself at coming up with that makeup look! A whole lot of components and I wanted to base the tones off the diamond stud portion of the earrings so I used a few greys and then built the colours from there - I especially like having used the Moss Green Eyepencil because it definitely gives an interesting colour combination^
Just one more post left for the challenge, and so far still undecided on what piece I will style!

1 comment: