f

Monday 12 October 2015

G R E I G E V E L V E T B O O T S

So this afternoons feature prompted this set of Styled Outfits - I'm a firm believer in these Greige Velvet Boots now, and they're a perfect fit for this season!
I stuck very much with browns and neutrals for my 3 looks with the boots. I also went with skirts all round, I would have loved to find the perfect pair of culottes to go with them, but I didn't have anything suitable unfortunately! The Skirt Inspired By Celine is my favourite pairing for these boots, with both the perfect colour and length - I also love the tone of my dolls skin with both of the shades, seems a great combination! Went a bit more towards white in my second look with a small peek of orange. The Chloe Inspired Sweater is another sweet piece with the boots and I think could be used in a couple more stylings very easily^ The final look is using one of my current favourite outerwear pieces, the Beckham Faux Fur Coat, again another great matching outerwear piece with these boots, and also with a neutral beige short dress to keep some leg in there.
I do think I could have gone more wild with the colours, but right now these tones are perfect^

What do you guys think of the boots and looks? Have you considered these in the Plaza before, or are you like me and never really noticed? Let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment