f

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Y O U N G H O L L Y W O O D | Styled Outfits

Friday brought us a whole new Young Hollywood collection, two floors full! Now I didn't know about it until I saw it when I got home Friday evening so I had missed a lot and didn't really have a good amount of time to have a good look and think of what I wanted to say for a review - so I'm styling one of the pieces I bought. I did also purchase the Gaga White Evening Gown, but it does very much speak for itself, plus I also wore it in my MAWI post last week^ So I'm styling the Jourdan Embellished Skirt, I love this piece and was glad it was still available to purchase. It feels season appropriate with the colours of the embellishments and I was super excited to style it as soon as I purchased it =) 
This skirt looks good in other ways but I just went all black - tops, boots and jackets, totally unintentional but helps make the skirt stand out with the pretty flowers. A navy top could work too but the one I have has other embellishments and it was a bit too much^
I couldn't post without some great features of other items from the store as well:
Firstly Marbum, wearing mostly items - I think the Gigi Suede Vest and the Gigi White Purse look particularly good. In fact this look made me buy the bag^ This older YH skirt is a perfect match for the look too, great great combination!
Now Mia1435, always looking fabulous and totally selling the Emma Blue Pants and the Emma Blue Heels! They look surprisingly awesome with the green, so it's also a fabulous look with the blazer. The beauty look is also amazing^
Lastly xCookie, also wearing the Gigi White Purse but additionally the Gigi White Capris. This look makes them look pretty different to the store, I think I like them more now! The red was a great choice to make the look standout to me =)

1 comment: