f

Thursday 30 June 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #61

Ah, the final Challenge post of this week and another Chanel special^ These looks are pretty different but I really like each of them individually. On the left is the Hot Red Chanel Purse, and I do think I've worn this once or twice in HB posts but it's good to give it some light on its own. I love the red-pink pairing, for me it's something I'm enjoying right now so I wanna wear it a lot, and the fur is a pretty great piece to work into that! My second look is much more casual with the Perfume Bottle Handbag which I know a lot of people have made good use of. I quite liked it with the faded denim of this playsuit so kept with a chill vibe with trainers and these sweet sunglasses =D This whole picture just feels really bright and vibrant, such a good way to end the month of June and welcome July!

1 comment: