f

Wednesday 13 July 2016

BalMain Event

Gosh I'm so sorry that's an awful pun.

I truly did not expect the Balmain tribute to be my favourite so far as I've been quite cold about the previous two versions of this store. I think it's the jackets. I have an addiction. 


This particular blush pink number is my new obsession, especially paired with the sagey, embellished purse and aged gold accents. It all feels a little late twenties - early thirties weekender. Gorgeous!

Ingredients / You Will Need
Sheen Stripe Coat | Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Hot Buys Chiffon Blouse | Pretty 'n' Love
Lace Bikini Top | Melbourne Minimalism
Draped Silk Pants | Voile
White Stone Choker | Inspire by Balmain Tribute
Fringe Beaded Purse | Inspired by Balmain Tribute
Dorothy Choo Inspired Heels | Inspired by Jimmy Choo Tribute

1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit!
    Though its not really my type, I like how the pants match with the coat. I've been finding ways to style this coat, and this is good inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete