f

Friday 22 July 2016

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled Outfits

The latest Callie's Picks came out over a week ago now, but this is the first gap for posting! I really thought I'd like this one, but once I started trying pieces on the classics which I thought I would buy for sure ... well I wasn't so sure about! I decided to stick with a good ol' Styled Outfits post for this release instead =D I styled all three of the pieces that I purchased, and I think I'm happy with them. Firstly the Tulle Puff Jkt, which is something I owned ages ago but sold, so repurchasing was a bit of a 'maybe I'll give this a chance again' purchase. I quite like it with this tulle skirt and I like letting the tan-y pink shade stand out against the cream colours, and the skirt helps with an overall feminine feel. Secondly something a little more neutral on the grey scale, with the Sheer Cropped Tulle Trousers. I was very surprised that I liked them with this grey Basics cardigan, it gives an overall loose light material feel. I kept the rest simple with this grey tee and stuck with a tiny glamour in the pointed flats. Lastly I bought the Valentino Cross Body Purse because I think it looks pretty and styleable, probably not the best reasons, but I did enjoy styling it! I stuck with black in the trousers and let the gold studs shine with the rest of the minimal look. I think this is a great smarter option for summer, although I think I'm missing a little jewellery^

Let me know what you think of this store release and my looks in the comments below! x

No comments:

Post a Comment