f

Monday 25 July 2016

Street style X2

I spotted MeLolitka in two awesome looks this weekend and knew I had to feature them both! Both focus on pieces from the new Velvet Orchid release (not something I'm planning on reviewing I'm afraid), and I think they're really done justice in these outfits! The first has a Michael Jackson vibe to it with the use of the oversized and structured Faux Crocodile Jacket. I love it paired with the texture of these trousers and the use of red in the look, I really really want those boots now! And the second look which is a great summer street style using the Over Shoulder Cartoon Bag and I love the pink pops through the rest of the look with the booties and the lip colour. The black and white clothing really gives the piece a great base =D

No comments:

Post a Comment