f

Monday 25 July 2016

V I N T A G E S I L K B A B Y D O L L T O P

I bought this top, the Vintage Silk Babydoll Top (originally from Bizou) in the Bazaar quite some time ago with the idea that it would be good for summer - now it's summer and so here are my Styled Outfits! I really assumed my first port of call for these would have been yellow trousers, but it didn't quite work out like that, definitely a surprise for me - but nevertheless I'm super pleased with what I came up with!
The first two are typical classics for this top - loose trousers with a slight crop, for me they're a winner and I let the accessories shine too! In my first look with the black trousers I've gone with patent heels and continued the black theme with this little bag (turning out to be one of my favourites^) and the turban, which I really like in this look! Also added some yellow toned sunglasses to keep that colour alive! In my second look I focused on the grey in the top by choosing grey trousers - I did want a grey bag and had the perfect one in mind, but that was the problem, it's in my mind and not Stardoll =P So this clear perspex one made a bit of a different addition, but I quite like the look and it ties in nicely with the black strapped heels. Stayed with the grey in the sunglasses and think these are an ideal fit for the top! And lastly is my 'something different' outfit - but the one I think I love the most =D The overall shape of this top does provide it the opportunity, quite well I may say, to be worn as a skirt and I found that there were plenty of tops which worked well! I went with a crop top to make this into a sort of dress and belted it above the waist to ensure some yellow accessories went in there along with the bag! This new Subcouture Fringed Subcouture Jacket is a great fit for the look, even though I didn't initially set out to include a jacket, but I think it makes me really love this combination more =D

Let me know what you think of this top and my looks in the comments below! x

1 comment:

  1. The top used as a skirt in the last outfit is to die for! :O

    ReplyDelete