f

Monday 22 August 2016

D E L I C A T E S I L K C A M I

About time for another Styled Outfit post! This one features the Delicate Silk Cami from the latest Pretty 'n Love release (which wasn't all that recent, it was back in March!) and it's also just about identical to the Fallen Angel black Structured Bustier, it's just in a lighter colour which I think perfect for warm weather looks!
I did find a couple of skirts which looked great with this top, but I just loved trousers with this one, so many colours worked well with it as you can see^ Firstly a bit of a classic with black, these PPQ trousers have a great waist shape and a nice loose leg feel. Loved pairing this snake-printed blazer in the look, I think the tones of it work well with the cami. Accessorised minimally with just these tan sunglasses - I think that's all you really would need with the blazer print. Secondly I went with these LE striped pair with navy and golden tones which really brought out the gold shades in the cami, so of course I played on this with my accessories! Love this belt and bag combination with both the trousers and top =) And lastly a whole lot of red! These RIO Palazzo Pants are pretty awesome and I loved adding even more red, I don't really think it's too much, for me it helps draw the eye and I do see the cami quite well in there^

Let me know what you think of this cami and of my looks too^ xx


P.S. To see the 4th look I put together, you can check out my new side-project, What I Wore On Stardoll =D

No comments:

Post a Comment