f

Tuesday 2 August 2016

F L I R T Y O F F S H O U L D E R T O P

Another styled outfit post for today, and this one I've been saving up for a while! This is the Flirty Offshoulder Top from Nelly. It came out absolutely ages ago but it's one of those cool off-shoulder pieces that I think is most forgotten about, it needs some attention =D
I really tried to work with different pieces and different styles with this one to try and change up my view, and I think I've succeeded with that! Firstly I've gone with this polka dot skirt, I wanted to ensure I included a styling with a skirt and I really liked the colour range fit with this one. There's a little red in the dots but I quite like that it really is a little. I stuck neutral on the shoes and then pulled from the orange in the skirt to pick bags. I like it, sure it might be a little clashy, but what's life without trying it at least once?! Secondly also chose a pattern for the trousers. I love the red features on the trousers but I was particularly happy about their shape, I think it suits this top very well. Stuck with red for the shoes and accessorised purely with some sunglasses. Lastly something a little more on the typical-me styling path and more minimal. I let the red really standout against white trousers and simple black accessories with the heels and the bag. The bag does add a touch of detail, but I really don't think it's all that necessary to go over board adding components to a look like this =)

Let me know what you think of this top and my looks in the comments below! x

2 comments:

  1. the 2nd and the 3rd outfits are my favs
    love your wig,where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the hairstyle from Tress-Up I think, but I can't see it in the Plaza anymore so it must have been removed I'm afraid!

      Delete