f

Monday 29 August 2016

T R A I L S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Hot on the heels of the last TRAILS release comes another 2 floors for this store! I definitely found it easy to pick up a few autumnal pieces from this release as the colours were perfect on them - I've seen quite a few stylings of my favourite pieces, so I think they were a hit with everyone =D
Firstly Cold_Iceberg. who has gone with the Floral Print Midi Skirt in a very sweet almost country style fashionable look with the use of this LE blouse - it's not a piece I've seen styled well, so this really blew me away, I kinda want it badly now^ Anyway, the blouse looks great with the skirt and the collar matches the skirt very well. Love the red tones bag and shoes, they're a great match to each other and the clothes. Plus, can't forget that beauty look, I think this is one stunning doll!
And secondly Mia1435 going with the Brown Suede Effect Pants in a pretty retro styled look. I love the yellow and orange tones of the top half with the trousers, they're super complimentary and I think the accessorising has been very creative with the choice of blue in the bag and sunglasses - I think it works out well =D
And then my looks - I purchased 3 pieces from the store, the Brown Suede Effect Pants, Floral Print Midi Skirt and Super Wide Leg Pants. I think it's such a bonus that there's good SC pieces in this release and that definitely makes TRAILS a popular store for the time being! The tones in them all are fairly similar, so as a set I found them easy to style with neutrals and tans. I think these will be perfect pieces going into autumn and they work very well with reds too, so maybe an autumn lookbook featuring these pieces will be in store =D

No comments:

Post a Comment