f

Monday 26 September 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #80

I cannot believe this is bag number 80! That's crazy ... also crazy is how many bags I have left, I didn't anticipate that it would be quite this big a challenge! So this is the YSL Inspired Shoulder Bag from the most recent Saint Laurent release. I didn't even style this piece in my review, and actually I don't think I've seen anyone go for it, and now after a few months (ok, several) of not thinking about it I'm wondering why?! I think it's a great piece, in a popular style and a fab bright colour. Plus it has a golden chain and details - I'm all for it now^ I stuck with the golden theme for my clothing choosing this fringed dress, I think the two are a great fit. And I couldn't resist these bright red heels, what more a perfect combination?! I love this one, it's a winner =D

1 comment:

  1. Simple but... This doesn't need anything else! Love it :))

    ReplyDelete