f

Sunday 11 September 2016

Faded denim

Another sweet style with jeans in todays feature, this one from missie_1905! I think the look really highlights the jeans (these are the Vintage Cindy Jeans from Bizou) and their brushed denim feel, they really casual-up this look nicely. It's a different style for this sweater, but it suits the look I think and was a good choice, especially against this waist-bag which stands out nicely with the floral pattern^ Also can't forget the fishnet socks and pointed flats choice, perfect!!

1 comment:

  1. ) I am a huge fan of denim- I have been toying with the latest additions lately, but jeans are still my BIG favorite. I am not sure how I could get dressed everyday without a pair of jeans. I admit I fall in and out of love with each of my pairs of jeans constantly Slim Fit Jeans for men.

    ReplyDelete