f

Saturday 3 September 2016

Simple Look + Introduction

Hey hey hey,

I'm Bottega and I'm a new writer for the blog! My actual name is Tania, I live in the Netherlands, am 22 and I love all things fashion, including Stardoll of course. 

I've been guest writer two other times here but my style did and is changing quite some so it's nice to share that transformation in here. As of right now I'm a lot into hippie, relaxed alike type of style though from time to time I tend to go for theatrically alike looks.

To be honest I was a bit unsure what to have for my first outift, but at the end I've decided for this simple look (when having cheekbones sculpted by gods you don't need to try too hard either though, wink) :


Vintage Chain Sunglasses - Starpoints Rewards
Oversized Off Shoulder Sweater - Callie's Picks
Basket Weave Tote - MMM Fashion
DIY Ripped Jeans - Callie's Picks
HotBuys Tank Cork Wedges - IT Girls

xxo
Bottega

2 comments: