f

Monday 31 October 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #89

My third and final LE duo in todays challenge post^ These pieces are both from fairly recent collections. First the Beaded Chain Clutch which came out back in May. It's got a good size and I love gold, but I think the print was maybe a little offputting for me, I like my gold plain and shiney^^ Anyway I didn't really find it tricky to work into a look and I love how the print stands out against the green of the harem trousers - definitely a solid autumn winter styling for me! And secondly the Studded LE Bag which was in the February release this year, again it has a good shape, style and the colour is black, it really shouldn't be tricky or hard to wear, but somehow ... it is! Nevertheless I like what I came up with for it, a little summer into autumn, but I would wear orange any time of year^ The details on the bag definitely stand out by choosing quite flat blacks for the clothing, if you get what I mean, and I think this really works in the bags favour!

No comments:

Post a Comment