f

Thursday 6 October 2016

K N O T T E D D E N I M S H I R T

It's about time for another classic styled outfits post - featuring a maybe not-so-classic piece! This is the Knotted Denim Shirt from the latest SubCouture release back in the summer, and really it's a piece I've not seen many, if any, people wearing. This is definitely a piece that's made for summer but with the right stylings I see it working well either side in the autumn or spring too - and that's hopefully what I'll convey today!
I loved this blue shade with the classic tones of white, black and grey, and I've stuck with that for my looks, the first two which I think are easy to translate into autumn and the last clings to summer just that little bit more with all that white^ The design of the shirt also makes it easy to either include or omit the knot and ties from the looks and I've tried out both, for me it was very much bottomhalf dependant on whether to include it or not. I'll be honest, it was indeed harder to style than I imagined, and my computer issues haven't helped so maybe I haven't given this my full attention but I do think I've highlighted the promise that this shirt has =D
My favourite overall look is my last, I love the trousers and the fur with the denim, it stands out well against the light colour. My I think the pairing of those suspender trousers with the denim is also pretty spot on, the shades are super complimentary to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment