f

Sunday 16 October 2016

# M Y S U I T E S U N D A Y

{Click to view full size^}
So I've only ever posted one 'My Suite Sunday' before, and I was at a bit of a loss at what to post today as the releases have been quite disappointing over the last few weeks and so this fitted perfectly! This is one of my Millionaire Mansion suite rooms that I've spent a good few months on and thinking about. Originally I had put in different furniture and a different layout but I wasn't really happy with how it was looking and I was struggling to finish it off so I decided to start afresh and made more use of the features that the interior has (not that I've shown it well in the picture^^) like the swimming pool and the pretty view! It still isn't completely done, but I am quite happy with the two corners of the room - on the left is the little area by the large windows which have a pool-view and I love this side-on dark grey armchair as I think it really stands out against the pale walls and flooring. I want to put a few more decor pieces in here but I'm just waiting for the right inspiration to strike! I am pretty much complete with the other half on the right, I love using these white tiles, so of course they were included in the room somewhere! I kept basic with my furniture being white and grey and I like having the window in the corner there to break up the mono-tone of the tiles. I've brightened it up with pops of colour in my small decor additions like this large plant pot (it's from Wild West which is no longer in the Plaza but I'm sure you'll be able to search in the Bazaar) and these botanical cushions and additions (which are all from LE Decor releases). Overall it's pretty minimal, but I really like it like this as it gives space to show off outfits but at the same time isn't too boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment