f

Thursday 13 October 2016

Suite Style

It's been a little while since I've featured a suite, so here's one today! This is a room in LadyMiszel12's suite and it really stood out to me with the use of the interior room. It's a fairly plain concrete room but has walls and shapes and features built in, and they've been utilised and worked around so well in this stying. The minimal design means it's a good room for showing off awesome outfits but at the same time, it's not boring. I love the corner on the left with the furry chair and modern black marble table, they fit together well and the tabletop decor is very fitting and adds a nice bright touch to the room. I also think the shoes and shoeboxes add a light feminine touch and give a nice sprinkle of personality - I really like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment