f

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Close Your Eyes...

...and take a deep, deep breath.


I've been wearing this outfit for a few days now, but the addition of this gorgeous wig by FGH.FGH (plus a few additions from the back of my wig-wardrobe) has made me fall in love with it all over again. It's calm and serene, which is just what I need right now...

I will firmly believe that this dress was always supposed to be worn on the shoulders - think greek chiton, not fancy towel. 

Ingredients / You Will Need
Satin Maxi Dress | Melbourne Minimalism
Antidote Mystery Dress | Antidote
Crisp Flare Top | Fever
Linen Sharkfin Top | It Girls
Madisyn Shipman Circle Bag | Young Hollywood
Malta Clear Stilettos | Riviera

Blue Eyes Earrings | Epiphany
Silver Black Makeup Right & Left | Epiphany
Glitter Eye | Splendid

No comments:

Post a Comment