f

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #103

And another duo for the challenge, this time the last of my Royalty pieces and a piece that fits perfectly in with the style^ So on the left we have the Royalty Grande Prada Inspired Bag which I think is hugely popular, but I've really only worn a couple of times which was mostly at the release itself. I adore this styling I've put together with the gold and navy, I think the tones fit well with the nude of the bag and the gold especially compliments it. This is totally one of my favourite looks of the challenge so far! And secondly the Ashley Bag, and I got mine in Callie's Picks so it's reasonably abundant in the Bazaar if you're looking for it =D Stuck with a classic theme of all black, and it was super easy to put together a look that worked nicely but also showcased the bag too. Love the furry vest combined with the bag, and the boots, I think those are a bit of an essential. Also added a little accessory in the silver chain necklace, which ties with the bag nicely and those tiny silver accents^

No comments:

Post a Comment