f

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Check Please!

I've been a little despairing of my wardrobe recently - bookended by an overdose on Limited Edition and a PPQ release that made me so, so sad. I've always picked up some of my solid staples from PPQ - pieces that I come back to time and time again - so I felt pretty dejected, left the store largely ignored and skulked about the Starbazaar instead. 

However, Kirsten's review reminded me that I had actually purchased the Check Wool Coat in the vain hope that inspiration would come my way. Lo and Behold! A little resizing jiggery pokery and I'm obsessed. 


I'm aware this isn't exactly season appropriate but I'm trying to detox black turtlenecks out of my system for a bit...

Ingredients / You Will Need
Check Wool Coat | PPQ of Mayfair
Hobeika Insp Top | Windows On The World
Crisp White Cami | The Jetset
LE Vetements Inspired Patch Denim | Limited Edition
White Gabriel Bag | PPQ of Mayfair
Low Rise Sneakers | Nelly.com